13 No Dwellings for Rent and Shared Ownership with Associated External Works
- Demolition of existing semi-detached houses with associated asbestos removal.
- Regeneration of disused social area that was plagued by anti-social behaviour and vandalism.
- Although the site was in a rural location it was very constricted so our master programme was essential in creating a successful build sequence.
- We utilised ‘Just in Time’ deliveries from local builders merchants to save on site storage and we scheduled all deliveries out of key commuting periods.
- The materials palette of the elevations and external works included brickwork, render, cladding and natural stone to blend into the local environment.
- Extensive liaison with the parish council and local residents to ensure that the minimum of nuisance was created and that items such as on-site parking was managed effectively.
- This site was completed safely, on programme, to the highest quality standards and within budget.