A 60,000 sq.ft industrial unit and office block, built on a brownfield site on the boundary of a large industrial park in Wiltshire.
- Procured through competitive tender process.
- The new state of the art facility provides modern accommodation for around 200 employees via a mixture of office and warehouse spaces.
- The building consists of a steel frame, composite clad envelope, aluminium framed curtain walling and concrete floors.
- Internally the office areas provide a mixture of large open plan spaces complimented with smaller more private workspaces, all with a very contemporary feel.
- The tenant is a charity fundraising service for major UK charities, they were involved extensively during the design and construction period to ensure their requirements were achieved.
- The design team was novated and therefore we worked with Expedite on our multidisciplinary designs.
- To minimise the tenants ‘down time’ of relocating, we managed part of their fit-out within the construction programme - (installation of office furniture, installation of industrial printers and other machinery)
- The energy efficient building provides low life cycle costing for the end user with the use of photovoltaics on the roof.