- The project required the construction and alteration of a new Toyota main dealer car showroom including a mechanical workshop.
- The works comprised of a steel framed single storey extension linked to an existing empty portal frame.
- The works required extensive planning and critical path programming due to the extremely tight timescales and the extent of ancillary works to be incorporated.
- Our planning and purchasing teams were fully utilised to engage with our long-established supply chain to deliver the most appropriate resources in accordance with our programmed works.
- Internal works comprised of forming a number of new internal openings, partitions and complete fit out of the showroom.
- New curtain walling completed the exterior together with numerous landscaping works including a raised car platform, new paving and fencing together with tarmac surfaces and line painting.
- This project was completed safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.