A multi stake holders group new build school delivered under a design and build contract including a 3G Sports England pitch
- Delivered under the Gloucestershire County Council Framework
- The project encompassed a multi stake holders group including Cirencester Town Council, GCC, Beeches Community Group, Sport England, Diose of the Church of England.
- Works required the design and construction of a new 1700m2 single form entry Primary School catering for 210 pupils aged 4 to 11.
- The building took the form of a steel frame structure with a mixture of masonry and cladding external finishes.
- Internally the school provides six classrooms, reception facility, learning resource centre, shared community zone / hall and commercial kitchen.
- Royal Institute Chartered Surveyors finalist for the Community Benefit Award.
- A large degree of external works formed part of the project including a 3G Sports England pitch.
- Multi stakeholder funding streams
- The first scheme to be delivered utilising Building Information Modelling (BIM) level 1 for Gloucestershire County Council.