Reordering of the interior to form WC, Vestry and Kitchenette and masonry and associated repairs.
- The works were carried out to a Grade II* listed church and great care was to be taken to maintain and be in keeping with the building fabric.
- The internal works comprised of the formation of a WC within the former Vestry, the formation of a Vestry to the Nave northwest corner, the formation of a kitchenette to the Nave west and the installation of a cesspool for foul waste.
- The external works comprised of stonework repairs and repointing of the external walls, associated high level repairs and roof repairs.
- The works were to bring the church into the 21st century with the installation of toilet facilities which involved the installation of a new water main, as well as a cesspool for foul waste.
- Formation of a new bespoke Parclose Vestry and a new kitchen all constructed in solid oak.