A BREEAM excellent cross laminate timber building constructed alongside the existing school
- The new key stage 1 and 2 primary school provides approximately 2800sqm of usable floor space and was delivered for a multi stake holder group including Governors of the school, Catholic Diocese, Gloucestershire County Council and an independent nursery provider.
- Set on two levels, it was constructed using prefabricated timber frame with external cedar cladding.
- The building creates seven, key stage 2, and four, key stage 1, classrooms with a bespoke and adaptable centre, providing one large or three separate learning environments.
- Largest cross laminate timber frame project to be constructed in the South West of England.
- Royal Institute British Architect South West award-winning project.
- Delivered achieving British Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM) excellent standards for sustainability.
- Constructed adjacent to existing school which was then decanted and subsequently demolished.
- This project was completed safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.