The works comprised of internal alterations on three separate floors of the existing Southgate Mooring building.
- The construction programme was phased with the works to the Second floor being completed within four weeks to enable the client to move on to this floor whilst works continued to the First and Ground floors.
- Fast track programme of twelve weeks to enable handover to the client prior to the Christmas break.
- Works were undertaken within a live working environment. A dental practice remained open and operational to the Ground floor meaning staff/public foot traffic was carefully managed and segregated.
- The works comprised of new metal stud partitioning, suspended ceilings, floor coverings, decoration, IPS wash hand basin units and associated mechanical, air conditioning and electrical works.
- Restricted site compound meaning just in time deliveries. This was also further impacted by the Victorian Christmas market at Gloucester Quays adjacent.