Construction of new horse drug sampling building consisting of four horse boxes and office/laboratory facilities.
- E G Carter & Co Ltd secured the project through competitive tender and once appointed worked very closely with all the project stakeholders to get the works completed before the opening event of the season.
- EG Carter & co Ltd worked as part of the design team to achieve the integration of specialist products to both Jockey Club and BHA satisfaction.
- The old sampling building was demolished and groundworks including extensive piling and drainage works commenced.
- The superstructure build started which included many features that satisfied the Jockey Clubs specification and the performance specification set by the BHA.
- The internal fit out was both functional but low maintenance. There were many items installed from specialist suppliers such as the horse showers, the workstations and stable doors.
- The landscaping design incorporated a soft track system installed by a specialist subcontractor.
- The project was delivered on time and on budget well in advance of the opening race of the season.