Create new shell only building for TK Maxx. Works consisted of complete strip out of existing shop fit out; internal piling to accommodate new tenant mezzanine floor; new entrance curtain walling; external recladding to all elevations; roof coating; specialist steel doors and full redecoration; alterations to drainage and services.
- The works were carried out on a live retail park in Watford
- We were required to completely strip out the previous tenant’s shop fit out including displays, wall linings and multi-tier mezzanine floor
- A new mezzanine floor was installed by the new tenant. We were required to install piled foundations within the existing building using a mini-piling rig. To complete these works, we had to cut out multiple pockets in the existing floor slab; install the new piles and make good with concrete pile caps
- The roof and gutter system was treated and coated to provide extended warranty and guarantee against corrosion
- All elevations received brand new cladding including adaptations to the front elevation to accommodate a revised entrance design
- The unit was redecorated in its entirety using a Dry-Fall paint
- An acoustic fence was constructed to the rear plant zone due to the proximity of nearby residential development.