Six rented and six shared ownership homes for Aster Homes
- The logistical challenges in constructing the Roman Way scheme included the close proximity of the adjacent school and the drainage diversion in the existing access road which had to remain open for residential traffic.
- The drainage diversion was carried out in the school holidays to minimise disruption.
- The differentiation between rented and shared ownership units was detailed from the onset of the project and was directed from a project information sheet that highlighted the different specifications.
- S.P.L.A.A.T - Safe Play at all Times presentation to adjacent school.
- Supply chain partners were selected to meet safety, quality and programme commitments.
- E G Carter & Co Ltd provided a commercial interpretation of an existing speculative planning permission.
- The quality achieved on site was universal between all tenures due to our proactive site and contract management.
- Project completed safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.