Undertake the strip out of the existing building together with extension M&E installations and builders fit out to provide a base for clinical services together with assessment, treatment and training facilities together with flexible office space.
- Works undertaken across multiple floors and phased to enable ongoing programme of works for all trades. This also allowed the end user to fit out furniture from the top floor down under a collaborative approach as works completed, minimising the delay in moving in post handover.
- Significant M&E installations to provide a comfortable and modern ground floor for the public areas and upper floor working area together with fully refitted plant rooms and back up generator servicing.
- Due to limited funding some materials were reused on site including floor tiles and ceiling tiles where possible. These required careful removal and storage on site together with loading out and refitting to ensure minimal damage.
- Trusted local supply chain utilised providing benefit directly to local economy and minimal time spent travelling with more production on site.
- Specialist contractors including aluminium entrance screens, bespoke reception counter and vinyl wrapping to glazing units to provide a unique entrance to the building