The Construction of a Two-Storey, 10,000m2 Manufacturing Facility and External Works for Polar Technologies Group
- Piled foundations, steel frame and 300mm precast concrete beams to first floor.
- Ground bearing reinforced power floated concrete slab with resin coating to production areas.
- Core services and infrastructure to allow future client fit out.
- New incoming electric (with new substation) water and gas services through existing live factory site to serve new building and future phases.
- New road junction and resurfacing to main road as part of Section 278 works.
- External civil works including concrete HGV service roads and yards, car parking and landscaping.
- Programme developed to allow for partial possession of ground floor production area early to enable client fit out to commence to assist production schedules.
- External façade treatments include curtain walling, Trimo composite panels with rainscreen aluminium external treatment and translucent polycarbonate cladding feature panels.