The project consists of 4 No Flats, 2 No Bungalows and 11 No Houses for Rent and Shared Ownership including all external works.
- This site was identified by E G Carter & Co Ltd and was presented to Herefordshire Housing Ltd as a fully inclusive land and build package deal.
- The sloping nature of the site dictated a very detailed cut and fill exercise being undertaken by BIM (Building Information Modelling) to minimise retaining walls whilst still maintaining a gravity fed drainage system.
- E G Carter & Co Ltd utilised our supply chain to drive value from original drawings.
- Extensive resident consultation was carried out prior to the submission for planning permission to ensure that the most appropriate scheme layout was submitted.
- The use of timber frame construction drives programme compression and reduces foundation loadings.
- Extensive storm water attenuation has been installed to alleviate any risk of flooding to the site and its environs.
- The site was delivered safely, on programme, to the highest quality standards and within budget.