Construction of a four court indoor tennis centre complete with all ancillary facilities
- The project features a large single span portal frame to accommodate four open plan indoor tennis courts.
- The main floor specification and tolerances were constructed to meet the requirements of Lawn Tennis Association.
- The lighting provision was designed to provide a high quality environment in which to play tennis.
- Specialist drainage provision were incorporated due to high water table level.
- Extensive consultation with local residents in developing a detailed traffic management plan to direct construction traffic safely through existing residential estate.
- Local supply chain utilised to ensure compliance with programme commitments.
- Attention was paid to the alteration of the existing drainage system to ensure the courts internal and external remained independent.
- This project was completed safely, on time, within budget and to the very highest quality standards.