36 Dwellings for Rent and Shared Ownership with Associated External Works and Drainage.
- Detailed environmental surveys were carried out to fully designate tree protection zones throughout the site which fully protected the mature trees on and bounding the site.
- Site investigation works were carried out under the auspices of our engineer to ensure the most effective foundation solutions were utilised.
- We carried out extensive consultation with the local residents to ensure that they were fully aware of the site operations.
- All deliveries were scheduled out of key commuting times both in the morning and afternoon.
- We utilised our long-standing supply chain to resource this site to ensure safety, programme commitment, a high-quality finish and budgetary compliance.
- We instigated a detailed traffic management plan which we shared with the local community to allay fears concerning irresponsible parking and safety of children on the access roads to the site.
- This site was completed safely, on programme, to the highest quality and within budget.