10 Dwellings for Rent with Associated External Works.
- This project was enabled by land assembly from different parties including a private landowner.
- We carried out extensive environmental surveys to ensure that the scheme complimented the rural environment.
- The scheme was constructed with long-established supply chain partners to drive production quality and programme considerations.
- We utilised local SME (Small Medium Enterprise) supply chain partners to reduce our carbon footprint and to ensure that local labour is utilised in constructing our projects.
- We consulted extensively with the local residents to ensure that we were building considerately and that our operations did not cause noise or nuisance.
- This was the 25th scheme that we have successfully completed under our long-standing framework partnership with Sovereign Housing.
- This project was completed safely, on programme, to the highest quality and within budget.