The work comprised of the construction of three new balconies to the existing club house.
- The works comprised of the construction of 3Nr new balconies to the existing club house in-keeping with the natural stone construction of the existing building.
- The works were undertaken with a live working environment. The golf club remained fully open and operational throughout the project duration.
- Careful planning and consideration had to be given throughout the project with daily/weekly communications with the club including the placement of the crane to install the steel frames and pre-cast concrete slabs.
- Deliveries were arranged early in the morning to avoid busy periods at the club and tee off times.
- The works were completed in time for the club to host the Open Championships Qualifying event.
- The construction consisted of a steel frame, pre-cast concrete slabs, screed, paving slabs on pedestal supports and a glazed balustrade.
- The steel columns were encased with stone pillars, so the new balconies blended in with the existing natural stone club house.