The demolition of 21 No Garages followed by construction of 6 No Houses for Rent and Shared Ownership Including all External Works.
- This project was one of a number carried out with Cottsway Housing Association throughout West Oxfordshire to realise value from smaller size projects by grouping together sites to drive efficiencies in preliminaries and buying.
- The Site Manager/production and commercial teams had previously delivered a Cottsway project so were familiar with the specification and administrative practices.
- The ground conditions necessitated that CFA Piling was carried out as a foundation solution.
- After the garages were demolished we had to liaise with the neighbouring residents to facilitate access and construct driveways to replace lost parking areas.
- All deliveries were scheduled out of key commuting times to ensure that the cul-de-sac was not blocked.
- We utilised timber frame construction to drive sustainability and programme compression.