Three classroom extension
- This project consisted of an extension of three classrooms.
- The extension was constructed utilising a timber frame with an external brickwork finish.
- The extension received new floor, wall and ceiling finishes and we also redecorated and installed new carpet to the existing classrooms.
- The extension had a flat roof and the existing canopy was removed and then reinstated to the building. We also carried out associated making good to the externals.
- The site was situated at the rear of the school, therefore limited access was given, necessitating travel through a fenced off area of the school playground to access the site.
- The project was constructed in a live school environment with 200 pupils around the site.
- The handover was phased to prevent the school being adversely affected by the works
- We undertook daily liaison with the School’s Head Teacher to prevent disruption to the School
- This project was completed safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.