The Construction of a New 2 Storey Doctors Surgery, Pharmacy and Associated External Works, Landscaping and Drainage
- The project required a structural steel frame to be procured so we consulted with our supply chain to ensure that we could meet lead-in programme commitments.
- All the works were programmed utilising Microsoft Project software to derive resourcing schedules and to establish the project critical path sequences.
- This site was extremely tight logistically, so we utilised ‘Just in Time’ deliveries from local builders’ merchants due to the lack of on-site storage.
- We continually liaised with the local residents and community to ensure that they were fully aware of the site operations.
- All deliveries were scheduled out of key commuting times both in the morning and afternoon.
- We utilised our long-standing and local supply chain to resource this site to ensure a high-quality finish.
- We instigated a detailed traffic management plan which we shared with the local community to allay fears concerning irresponsible parking and safety of children on the access roads to the site.
- This site was completed safely, on programme, to the highest quality and within budget.