Refurbishment of existing 4 storey building in a live education environment.
- Works consisted of extensive internal demolition and asbestos removal leading to the complete refurbishment of a four-storey building.
- The refurbishment was carried out in a live educational environment where considerable planning and co-ordination was required to ensure the safety of all stakeholders.
- This project required a very detailed master programme with ancillary sub-programmes for mechanical and electrical works.
- New cladding was installed to the facade, with ribbon window and curtain wall installation.
- A new internal wall layout was created to form classroom and breakout spaces.
- Installation of new mechanical and electrical systems was carefully programmed to ensure complete integration with our demanding programme requirements.
- Asbestos removal works were carried out by tier one supply chain partner.
- This project was completed safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.