New build housing scheme with 8 supported homes
- The site had a large extent of mature trees present, some with tree protection orders which dictated our design, demolition and construction methodology.
- No-dig techniques carried out under the direction of an Arboculturist were utilised to protect roots and to ensure that no damage occurred.
- Demolition of the existing property was carried out sensitively bearing in mind the proximity of neighbouring properties with measures taken to alleviate dust and nuisance.
- Collaborative approach to design and construction of project vital to maximise site potential.
- We were able to utilise our longest serving supply chain partners on this project to deliver the scheme on programme and to the highest quality finish.
- Zoe Bartholomew who is one of our Management Trainees gained valuable work experience on this site.
- This project forms of body of work that EG Carter & Co Ltd have carried out for Advance Housing.
- This scheme was completed safely, on programme, within budget and to the highest quality.