Construction of a new café and community space. Internal reconfiguration of existing office space including a new mezzanine level and raising the existing roof.
- Construction of timber-framed Café extension to provide a Café space and a Community space with 2Nr. feature Glulam trussed frames.
- Construction of a terraced decking area outside of the Café extension to provide outdoor seating including ramp for disabled access.
- Construction of new Reception extension.
- Removal of the existing roof to the Office, increasing the height of the walls and re-roofing to provide a new Office space within the roof/attic space.
- Supply and install new mezzanine floor and staircase to provide new Office space within the roof/attic space.
- Install Cedar cladding to the Café extension and overclad the existing building in its entirety with Cedar cladding also.
- SuDS scheme to include 4Nr. raingardens, swales, rainwater basins, granite sett channels and resin bound surfacing.
- Extensive fit-out of the entire building to include new floor finishes, decorations and ceiling finishes.
- New Mechanical and Electrical installations throughout.