Internal refurbishment of existing areas to create new MRI and X-Ray facility for Gloucestershire NHS Foundation Trust
- Internal refurbishment of existing areas to create new MRI/ X-ray facility.
- Specialist lining of walls to combat harmful radiation.
- Lifting plan formulated to as works carried out in low period to install specialist equipment.
- Clinical cleanliness, maintenance of hygiene and clear co-operative communication are key to the delivery of healthcare projects, particularly when working in a live healthcare environment.
- All works were carefully scheduled and programmed with the client to ensure minimal disruption to shared corridors and live units.
- Certain aspects of the works, including the delivery of the MRI magnet, were carried out during the early hours on a Saturday morning to avoid disruption during the hospitals busy periods.
- Dedicated personnel allotted to coordination to hospital service routes and ducting.
- Works carried out by our directly employed tradespeople to ensure compliance with the very demanding specification and sterile working conditions.