12 No dwellings for rent and shared ownership including external works and drainage
- This scheme was delivered as part of the Sovereign Development Consortium - EG Carter & Co Ltd has been a member since 2006.
- The site investigation for the project revealed high levels of Vanadium so we carried out further testing to fully inform a specialist risk assessment that dramatically reduced our exposure to contamination producing a saving of £240K - enabling the project to proceed.
- This scheme was a rural exception site on the edge of area of outstanding natural beauty.
- 110 meters of off-site drainage designed to enable gravity feed.
- E G Carter & Co Ltd had a direct involvement in the planning submission to manage the application.
- A materials palette drawn from our considerable experience of building throughout the Cotswold region was chosen for its appearance, durability and cost effectiveness.
- A timber frame construction was utilised to reduce foundation loadings and to promote programme compression through proactive and dynamic use of our supply chain.