The construction of a new changing facilities
- The rugby club had been granted funds from various sources and had been successful in gaining planning permission and completing the substructure directly with a groundworks contractor.
- E G Carter & Co Ltd constructed the superstructure and carried out the internal decorations and finishes and handed over for the client to complete external landscaping.
- Specific attention was needed to confirm internal finishes and construction details to ensure these suited the end-user’s requirements and also allowed for a low maintenance solution.
- Tight budgetary control was instigated from the outset of the project due to the limited funds available.
- Collaborative working with the client enabled works to be successfully completed by other parties such as groundworks/utilities/landscaping etc.
- A high degree of fit and finish was achieved to provide a robust and practical area for showering and changing.
- This project was completed safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.