The Demolition of an Existing Semi-Detached House to Form 6 No Units for Rent and Shared Ownership with Associated External Works and Drainage
- This was a project on behalf of Cottsway Housing Association that involved the demolition of 2 Cottsway semi-detached properties, before constructing 6 new dwellings for rent and shared ownership.
- This site was tight logistically and involved the diversion of foul drainage and an overhead LV electric cable and pole.
- The position of the existing electric pole meant for the erection of timber frame a detailed assessment of the crane position was carried out.
- We continually liaised with the residents to ensure that they were fully aware of the site operations.
- The site was situated off a busy road leading to a primary school and all deliveries were scheduled out of key commuting times both in the morning and afternoon.
- Traffic plans and pedestrian walkways were utilised appropriately to deal with various utility and subcontract works to the site entrance.
- We utilised our long-standing and local supply chain to resource this site to ensure a high-quality finish.
- This site was completed safely, on programme, to the highest quality and within budget.