Demolition of existing building and construction of nine homes for shared ownership with all associated external works and drainage.
- This site was delivered under the umbrella of the Sovereign Development Consortium and required the demolition and asbestos strip of an existing sheltered housing development which was no longer in use.
- We utilised local supply chain partners to construct the units reducing our carbon footprint and providing an opportunity to utilise local labour on the project.
- Demolition material was utilised to provide temporary access ways for our plant to ensure a tidy and safe site.
- The new units were constructed using timber frame to maximise thermal efficiency and clad in brickwork to match the local vernacular.
- Excellent relationships were maintained with the neighbours due to our detailed traffic management plan which restricted deliveries in the busiest periods.
- The site was delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- We have received excellent feedback for the quality and design of the units from the home owners who are also benefiting from the many energy efficient features built into their new homes.