New Single Storey Drive-thru coffee outlet located in an existing retail park
- Construction of a single-storey retail unit for Costa Coffee.
- The unit has a monopitch roof with glazing, timber and render clad to external facades.
- Pro-active programming and close co-ordination with Costa was continuous through the project to ensure their “fit-out” and opening dated were achieved.
- This fast-track commercial project was planned and programmed so that the critical path operations were undertaken by our tier-one supply chain partners to ensure compliance with the demanding programme and quality standards.
- The main works took place in a very busy retail park with adjustments also required to the car park in multiple locations around the park.
- Awards: Site Manager, James Coopey achieved a Performance Beyond Compliance Certificate from Considerate Constructors Scheme for this scheme.
- This project was completed safely, within budget, to the very highest quality standards and handed over 1 week early.