The works comprise of the remodelling and refurbishment of the former Caretaker’s bungalow to create a specialist teaching space (nurture unit).
- The works were completed within a live school environment (with an adjacent nursery) with our site compound being carefully segregated from students, staff and parents.
- The works comprise of the removal of internal walls and the supply and installation of structural steelwork to form a large Nurture room.
- Uplift of existing flooring and replacement of floor joists and decking.
- Damp rectification works to include the removal and reinstatement of dwarf walls, damp proofing works and land drainage externally.
- Renewal of all finishes to include plaster skimming walls, decorations and new floor finishes.
- New mechanical and electrical installations to include new sanitaryware.
- Supply and installation of new kitchen to newly formed Nurture room including a small kitchenette to the front Office.