Refurbishment of 58 bedrooms and re-roofing existing halls of residence for Gloucestershire University
- Drawing on a 10-year relationship with the University of Gloucestershire, the project required the highest level of communication and stakeholder interaction to ensure works were co-ordinated and collaborated around their needs.
- Extensive pre-project planning to ensure phased completion.
- Three storey infill extensions were delivered around high foot fall times with service connection fully managed to minimise any end user impact.
- Asbestos removal carried out under controlled conditions in accordance with the part occupancy programme.
- Extensive collaboration with University estate staff including traffic management and fire safety plan co-ordination.
- Refurbishment of 58 bedrooms in phased completion necessitating coordination of live services.
- Co-ordination of mechanical and electrical supply chain partners was critical to the success of the project.
- This project was completed safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.