The Demolition of an Existing Factory to Form 29 No Units for Shared Ownership with Associated External Works and Drainage
- We carefully demolished the existing Rawlings Works factory unit to form a safe and level working environment.
- We utilised a mobile tower crane to facilitate the safe and structured build programme which we monitored continually to maximise resources and ensure a high-quality build.
- This site was extremely tight logistically, so we utilised ‘Just in Time’ deliveries from local builders’ merchants due to the lack of on-site storage.
- We continually liaised with the local residents and community to ensure that they were fully aware of the site operations.
- All deliveries were scheduled out of key commuting times both in the morning and afternoon.
- We utilised our long-standing and local supply chain to resource this site to ensure a high-quality finish.
- We instigated a detailed traffic management plan which we shared with the local community to allay fears concerning irresponsible parking and safety of children on the access roads to the site.
- This site was completed safely, on programme, to the highest quality and within budget.