Demolition of existing retail unit and construction of a new Boots Store in a live retail park
- This project required demolition of the existing retail unit up to the existing party wall.
- This scheme was constructed in an a live business park environment.
- High levels of co-ordination and collaboration with existing businesses was vital to ensure the minimum amount of disruption to the business park.
- Constructed utilising a steel frame structure set on traditional foundations with a concrete floor, the external finishes included a masonry and part built-up cladding system together with shop glazing.
- Main works in formation of building envelope but synergy required with fit out contractor
- Fast-track construction programme managed from outset by experienced team.
- Local supply chain utilised to provide a dynamic and proactive construction service with the correct resources allocated to the fast-track construction programme.
- This project was completed safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.