The demolition and construction of 52 No dwellings including the complete refurbishment of an existing Grade 11 listed building to form 4 shared ownership flats.
- Initial works involved ecological enabling measures such as forming tree protection sanctuary zones and relocation of a badger sett.
- Substantial demolition was carried out to the existing meeting house with asbestos clearance and detailed strip out.
- The substructure solution to the project was complex and involved different methodology to specific parts of the site to realise best value.
- Blocks A&B consisted of 28 flats built in timber frame construction split over 5 storeys on a structural podium to facilitate ground floor car parking.
- The remaining new-build units were constructed in timber frame and incorporated renewable technology to comply with Bristol City Council policy requirements.
- Lynwood House is a Grade 11 listed derelict property on the site which has been carefully restored to form 4No shared ownership properties.