The works comprise of refurbishment and alterations to the existing surgery to form a new Reception area, office and Treatment room and the refurbishment and alterations to the rear of the surgery to form 3Nr new Consulting rooms.
- The works were undertaken within a live surgery (during the Coronavirus pandemic!). Internal hording was erected to segregate staff/patients from working areas.
- The works included the supply and installation of 3Nr new windows to the Consulting rooms
- Supply and installation of metal stud partitioning to form new Consulting rooms.
- Supply and installation of new finishes including floor finishes, decorations, suspended ceilings.
- New mechanical and electrical installations to include new sanitaryware to the Unisex WC and Disabled WC as well as the supply and installation of IPS units with WHBs and taps.
- Formation of new Reception inclusive of purpose-built bespoke Reception desk and sliding hatch.