A new build development of 36 homes for rent and shared ownership
- This project was the first scheme in a three-project partnering arrangement with Cottsway Housing and was subject to a competitive tender with a high degree of design input.
- Our bid focused on the design cues from the local school instead of the more traditional styles favoured by the neighbouring speculative housing.
- The design was developed with our timber frame supply chain partners to maximise programme commitment and to reduce the foundation loadings.
- This scheme formed part of the large Shilton Park Development so long-standing supply chain partners were utilised to avoid labour and material shortages
- Shared ownership properties were in very high demand on this project due to its modern styling against the traditional speculative build of the neighbouring properties
- The subsequent phases were more traditionally styled to harmonise with the masterplan for the overall development.
- This project was completed safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality.