The extension and conversion of the existing building and construction of new building to provide assisted self-contained flats and staff accommodation with associated external landscaping.
- CDP for M&E, Roof Trusses, Precast concrete
- Confined site meaning programme of works important
- Specific end user requirements such as powered doors and individual finishes to units
- Incorporation of various client requirements such as finishes fit out within our programme
- Working with the design team to ensure units met end user requirements
The existing building at 340 Westward Road was extended and refurbished to form individual flats and staff accommodation for assisted living. A new building was constructed within the curtilage of the site to provide four more self-contained flats. These included a variety of different finishes to meet the end users wishes together with specific end user requirements such as powered door access where required. Externally the site was landscaped with secure gardens for the end user and an adapted frontage with suitable parking and DDA access to both buildings.