Preparatory works and positioning of a large scale hanging art installation at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital
- E G Carter & Co Ltd were approached by Apleona PPP Ltd to become involved with a scheme to install an art installation to recognise the generosity of organ donors and their families at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital.
- Following high level investigation works to the main atrium we fed back the knowledge gained to the design team who could then fully develop the design.
- E G Carter & Co Ltd utilised our long-established supply chain to source the necessary steelwork and fixings so that a steel supporting structure could be to be installed at high level.
- E G Carter & Co Ltd used its experienced tradesmen to install the supporting structure and make good the existing building out of normal working hours to minimise disruption to the hospital.
- When the artist’s installation team attended site to put the artwork in place we had a team on hand to offer any assistance.
- E G Carter & Co Ltd were invited to attend an opening ceremony where the artwork was unveiled by Dame Janet Trotter.
- E G Carter & Co Ltd were happy to offer some financial assistance to the scheme and were very honoured to be part of such an important project.