Congratulations to the Housing team who delivered the Broadfields and Stratton Site, Pewsey. They have been awarded a Silver Considerate Constructors National Site Award after demonstrating the highest levels of consideration towards the public, its workforce and the environment, adhering to the Scheme’s five-point Code of Considerate Practice:
- Care about Appearance
- Respect the Community
- Protect the Environment
- Secure everyone’s Safety
- Value their Workforce
The team worked continually throughout the project ensuring all targets were met, achieving the highest possible standards. Thanks to their dedication, the team has been awarded the Silver Award, Considerate Constructors commented on the scheme saying, "This site was a credit to E G Carter & Co Ltd and to the site team"
The silver award is a great accolade to hold within the Company. Regional Manager, Mat Vye expressed his gratitude to the team saying, "The hard work and consideration shown by Kevin on site and support from Terry is a testament to their dedication and commitment to deliver high quality buildings in what was a difficult and testing project"
The project consisted of 2 sites each requiring the erection of 4 dwellings. Prior to commencement, a range of demolition works were required to remove a number of existing garages.
Project features include
- Demolition of existing garages on both sites
- Public highway works – diversion of a public right of way and creation of a new public footpath.
- Establish a drainage connection point for the foul system.
- Stratton – Divert the existing foul drainage to accommodate the new housing
Well done to everyone who was part of the project.
- Mat Vye, Regional Manager
- Terry Conley, Contracts Manager
- Ben Whiting, Surveyor
- Kevin Thomas, Site Manager