With over 70 years experience in the industry, we continue to partner with clients in the delivery of their new buildings.
We support the delivery of new build construction projects for a variety of sectors, private and public.
Our teams have extensive experience and an excellent reputation of working in partnership with clients, extending from local authority, supported and sheltered housing landlord frameworks, as well as those for educational, healthcare and community facilities.
Drawing on the benefits of local expertise and an average of twenty five years of service with the Company, all members of our team will work with the client offering technical expertise and knowledge to ensure success of the scheme. Whether the project is let on a design and build or traditional contract, we will assist in reviewing the project specification and promote opportunities for quality and specification improvement.
Our service charter is summarised in six points:
- Responsiveness - Key client management
- Reliability - Coherent and well established team
- Quality - Quality Plan promoted to ensure consistent standards
- Flexibility - Ability to adapt to change / requests
- Approach - Dynamic, practical and non-contractual
- Knowledgeable – Low staff turnover and retention of skills